AUSTRALASIAN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT OF THE YEAR
In recognition of excellence in emergency care
Call for Nominations
The College of Emergency Nursing Australasia (CENA) is pleased to call for nominations for the Australasian Emergency Department of the Year.
Nominations must address the following selection criteria:
- The nominee must be recognized as an emergency department within Australasia pursuant to prevailing regulatory framework;
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care and clinical outcomes;
- Demonstrated excellence in commitment to professional development of staff;
- Demonstrated excellence in commitment to quality management;
- Finalists (or their appointed delegate) must register to attend the ICEN 2017 Dinner.
The selection panel will be chaired by the CENA Professional Standards Committee with representation from the CENA National Board and CENA Branch Management Committee members. All nominations are confidential. The decision of the selection panel is final.
The Australasian Emergency Department of the Year will be announced and awarded at the annual International Conference for Emergency Nursing dinner to be held in October. A representative from the nominated emergency department must register to attend the ICEN 2017 Dinner and be available to collect the prize.
The name and photos of the winner will be entered into the CENA Honour Board in perpetuity, and published in official publications of CENA and Midmed Pty Ltd.