AUSTRALASIAN EMERGENCY NURSE OF THE YEAR
In recognition of excellence in emergency care
Call for Nominations
The College of Emergency Nursing Australasia (CENA) are pleased to call for nominations for the Australasian Emergency Nurse of the Year award.
Nominations must address the following selection criteria:
- The nominee must at time of nomination be a current financial member of CENA;
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care and clinical outcomes;
- Demonstrated excellence in commitment to professional development of other emergency nurses;
- Demonstrated excellence in commitment to quality management;
- The nominee (or delegate) must register and attend the ICEN 2017 Dinner.
The selection panel will be chaired by the CENA Professional Standards Committee with representation from the CENA National Board and CENA Branch Management Committee members. All nominations are application-in-confidence to members of the selection panel. The decision of the selection panel is final.
The Australasian Emergency Nurse of the Year will be announced and awarded at the dinner of the annual International Conference for Emergency Nursing held in October each year. The nominee or their delegate must register to attend the ICEN 2017 Dinner and be available to collect the prize. The name and photos of the winner will be entered into the CENA Honour Board in perpetuity, and published in official publications of CENA.