- Discuss the etiology, pathophysiology, and pathology of coronavirus.
- Review clinical cases that are likely present to ED’s
- Describe and apply up-to-date knowledge in the area of critical care management of the COVID-19 patient in the ED
CENA Emergency Nursing Webinar Series
The College of Emergency Nursing Australasia have partnered with Think, Ask, Learn to deliver all fellows and members a monthly webinar series.
Each month a new presentation will be delivered live via webcast at 2000 AEST. The presentation will also be available for members to download for the 30 days following the live presentation, so if you can’t swap your shift to attend ‘live’ listen in later on for some evidence-based updates on ED care.
Please note the webinar will start at 2000 AEDT
Start times for each State are as follows:
Information for iPhone/iPad Users
- The live webinar uses an Adobe product. To watch the live presentation users will need to download the free app “Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS” from the app store.
- Users then need to cut and paste the link into the app browser to access the session.
- To watch the webinars at a later date, you will need to download a converter app (Puffin Web Browser from iTunes Store)
- Other Mac products such as laptops and desktops are not affected by this and can be viewed through their browser. We have quite a number of people that login on iPads without any issues.
The aim of this tool is to assist you with the process of reflecting on your experience within any learning opportunity – from a formal course to an interesting event in your everyday practice. This reflection tool may enable you to take what you learn in the webinar away with your and on into your everyday working practice.