WA President's Message
We are keen to hear from our membership. If you would like to become more involved in committee work or if you have an issue/concern in which you would like us to become involved, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sarah-Louise Moyes | President WA Branch
Education and Other Events
The WA Branch of CENA is committed to promoting the educational pursuits of WA emergency nurses. As those of us who work in this vast state will attest, this is not an easy task to overcome with ED nurses working far and wide from tertiary ED’s in the metro area and in towns as far south east as Esperance and North as Kununurra and over 3000km in between. If you believe that CENA can assist you to achieve your educational goals please contact us.
TOXICOLOGY EDUCATION EVENING
Toxicology presentations are a common occurrence in the Emergency Department, and can pose certain challenges relating to management and care.
Join the WA CENA committee to discuss all things related to Toxicology. We have an array of guest speakers from Western Australia, who are leaders in this field. We hope you can join us.
A Certificate of Attendance worth 3.5 CPD hours will be issued on the night.
A light supper will be provided.
Bruce Hunt Lecture Theatre
Royal Perth Hospital
Wednesday September 12
1700 – 2030
Members $50 | Non Members $65
Becoming a Member of CENA
Top Reasons to Join
- Subscriptions to Australia’s only emergency nursing journal, the internationally recognised Australasian Emergency Nursing Journal. (Applicable to full members only. Associate members are entitled to a reduced subscription rate available on request)
- Access and discounts to educational activities and conferences promoted by CENA and other participating organisations
- Representation at local, state, national and international levels
- Entitlement to membership on various sub-committees and working parties that influence policy and decision-making in emergency health care
- Access, on application, to grant applications and research funding
- Discounted membership to The College of Nursing